Thursday, September 6, 2012

Blog 2-Define analysis

Analysis according to the dictionary is this process as a method of studying the nature of something or of determining its essential features and their relations: the grammatical analysis of a sentence. In my own words I would say analysis is observaing something and then determining what is it that you saw and putting that information into catergories.  As we spoke about in class today we can also try and find patterns and classify it. As I mentioned in my first blog that i might want to research studying habits in the library compared to studying habits in the dorm. I feel that by using analysis during this process I would be able to observe these habits, take note as to what works and what doesnt, and then be able to create a theory.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is an awesome idea! I notice with myself that I study and do work totally different from when I am at home compared to when I am in the library. I still don't even know which one works better for me! I'd like to hear more about this analysis :)

    ReplyDelete