Thursday, September 27, 2012

Blog 7-Focus on Topic

During a small group discussion I was able to narrow down my topic. I was first thinking about focusing on the changing studying habits in students. However, I narrowed it down to the studying habits changing within Kean University. I would like to interview students on where they prefer to study, whats different about studying in the dorm room compared to the library, or studying at home. In order to shorten the topic I'm having a hard time deciding whether or not I want to focus solely on students that are dorming, commuting, or both. I think that students dorming would work best because they have access to their own room as well as the library on campus. I also think for this topic it would benefical to observe how students interact in the library and in the dorm room.

No comments:

Post a Comment